About Me

My photo
Welcome!! My name is Jen and I am a first year special education teacher advocating in the wild world of middle school in the heart of Knoxville, TN. Tag a long while I document my personal journey in the education field!

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

First Days with the FIRSTIES and I GOT A JOB!

Wanna know about my first 2 days with the FIRSTIES? Also, the real deal about job interviews and recruitment fairs!





                                     Image result for knox county special education incentive

                                          Related image











Thanks for all your support and encouragement! You guys ROCK!!!!!!!
xo's

Miss Powell




Image result for bearden middle school


Image result for bearden middle school

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just wanted to say that I am soo proud of you! I always knew you would accomplish amazing things!!! I’m lucky that I got to see your love and passion for education and your students first hand. I can’t wait to keep up with your journey with your first graders and the middle schoolers!!!

    ReplyDelete